Tuesday, June 2, 2009

camping anyone?

Yes, the photo looks vaguely familiar to me also! Know why? It is Sarah & Jonathon's new tent. No it's not, it's our new tent. Maybe it's theirs---
Tony had already looked at this tent at Walmart and really liked the layout. Then Sarah bought it. So we had to buy it too.
We will be going camping in Yellowstone with Tony's daughter Eileen and her family in a few weeks, and wanted a bigger tent than either our tiny backpacking tent or our larger (fits 2 very comfortably, but rated to sleep 4 or 5). So--we copied you Sarah.
We are going to camp at Lava Hot Springs in July with Sarah and family and Seth and family (and who knows who else!). With the trailer and this tent, we should all fit very nicely. And we can always add another tent if we need.
Can't wait!! Now if summer would ever come to Wyoming!

3 comments:

Julie L said...

I confess I'm jealous. My lack of access to a next door restroom combined with a rebellious back has forced me away from tent camping, but my heart will always and forever be there! I especially love to wake up with the sun and hear the birds all around. What fun experiences are still waiting!!!!

Sarah E. said...

Yea! We're twinners! The tent is great and now we'll feel right at home. We looked up Lava hot springs and the kids, and especially Jonathon are sooooo excited! We can hardly wait!

Seth and Julie said...

Fun stuff but since I am the city girl I still call the trailer. Just kidding...I will go wherever you put me.