Image via Wikipedia
The newest version of the JJQOTW is:
"What I did on my summer vacation"
I would like to say that our summer vacation began the end of May and ended some time in September, but it's the middle of June and summer hasn't arrived yet!
This summer our vacations will revolve around family--can't think of anything better!
Tony's daughter Eileen and her family will be here next week. We're taking them camping in Yellowstone. It will be the kids' first trip there. Gotta do it before they are too old!! We are taking our trailer and tent. Guess who will be in a tent?? Good thing we love to tent camp.
A week and a half later is Girls' Weekend--something we all look forward to all year. This year we are renting a house in Draper--clear at the top of Traverse Ridge, almost over the top into Utah County! There will 15 of us, including 4 babies! Two of the babies are:
and
If I hadn't deleted my pics from my phone, I would have Rachel also, and I need a pic of Chloe!
So after GW, we're heading to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho for a couple days with everyone but Brody and Branch who both have to work :(
THEN..a couple weeks later, we have THE TREK. 38 miles, up and over Rocky Ridge.
Then, to relax, we are planning on packing in to a fire tower in Montana!
So--my summer vacation--is a
Image by Clint Huffman ~Illryion~ via Flickr
Especially family. We will have ALL
15 of our grandkids here at some time
during the summer.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=e781a341-d04e-49e2-8930-65496723a02e)

1 comment:
Those babies have a lot more hair than my baby. If you want a picture of Chloe, right click on one and steal it from my blog. Or just tell me and I will e-mail you one.
Post a Comment