Friday, May 1, 2009

JJQOTW

It's back! The Journal Jar Question of the Week--thanks Emily!
The question is:If they were making a movie of your life, who would play the parts of your family?
So, for me it would be

Notice the similarity? I mean the hair--we both have the same color hair!! If I'm old, boring and frumpy in real life, at least give me my fantasy in film!!

And for Tony? How about

It's not just the name--Antonio--but I want a sexy leading man by my side.

Now, since we don't have kids here any more,
we'd have Rusty played by:

And Q Tip:
And the title of our film?? "These Tetons are Grand!!"

4 comments:

Sarah E. said...

So what exactly does that title mean? Are you referring to the mountains that Dolly would bring into your movie? (I had to say that... You remember my friend Kisha? When she asked how come you were so...you know and I was so...you know.)

Emily said...

hehehehehehe

Tony and Ann said...

The Tetons were named by French explorers, who looked at the Tetons and were reminded of....well, yes, that is what Teton means in French, and boy are they Grand! (Just say Teton, but leave off the "on") and you have the Grand ....

Anonymous said...

I never knew how the Tetons were named. Now I wish I still didn't know...