Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who's the weirdo???

Guess you guys are out of luck, cause I can't think of ANYTHING weird about me. As far as I know, I am the only normal person in the world. So maybe that should be #1 on my list??

#2--I can come up with a song (or at least parts of songs) for almost anything you can think of. If we're driving along and see ducks, I start singing "Ducks in the pond quack a happy song". If we see a rainbow, I'll start singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". If we see horses, I'll start singing "Horsey, horsey, on your way". You get the picture.

#3--When I grow up I want to be a philanthropist. I want to give stuff away, especially money. Anyone know someone who will provide me the means to become what I want to be??

#4--I enjoy vacations in small spaces--actually, I am thinking about our (now Liz's, was Brody's) teeny tiny trailer. 15 feet from back bumper to end of hitch, but I loved that thing. We spent 15 days in that thing once--from here to Canada and back. Had a ball!!

#5--Tony is making me put this one in--because it is not WEIRD!!! It's the old chocolate cake in milk thing.

#6--I can eat while listening to or talking about the most gross stuff. It's a trait of any ER nurse!!

#7--I will try anything on the menu, especially if it's "weird" or unusual. Tony sticks to his old tried and true favorites, while I'm ordering different things. That's how I got to try goat when we were in DC, real Shepherd's Pie made with lamb (remember Em??) in Colonial Williamsburg, chocolate pate (my new most favorite dessert), reindeer in Alaska, etc. I couldn't eat some of the stuff that Andrew Zimmern eats on his TV show "Bizarre Foods", but I would try a lot of them. Maybe go puke after, but hey---


I can't tag anyone, cause I don't follow other blogs, unless my niece Amy is reading. If so--TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are...where do you think I got it from?

Seth and Julie said...

I might have agreed that you were pretty normal if you hadn't gone and ruined it with the whole cake in milk thing again.