It has been a month and a half since I last posted anything. It has been one heck of a ride since then!
The last couple months have really brought many things into perspective for our family. I guess, as I reflect, that the one thing that stands out is how important our family is to us. To walk into an ER and hear that one of your children is "bad, mom--really bad" is tough to hear. Then to see her, with a breathing tube, unconscious, and "critical" (their words), is even tougher. We are so glad that Em is now feeling and doing better. She is still staying with us, and will be until at least the middle of March when B. will be here on spring break. Oh yeah--the baby is here too!
We are really looking forward to spring, when we hope this family can stay well! R. (baby in So. Utah) was in the hospital for a few day with RSV, pneumonia, croup and influenza A. After that, don't think there's anything left for her to get!
L. and baby came to visit on Friday and left Saturday when J. got really sick back home. Short visit but fun to watch both babies get to know each other. E. walked right over to M. and sat right down on her!
(sorry bout the initials--E just informed me that we are not using names still--I forgot!)
It seems that illness has hit almost every family--S&J (and S&J) all got sick going back home after Christmas. Tony and I are knocking on wood!! And Grandma-Grandma and Grandpa-Grandpa so far have been OK. It's just this younger generation.
Just wanted to let you all know that you are all in our prayers.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment