Happy Birthday Maxwell!
Sorry it's just a few hours late, but we traveled to G&G L's last night and this is the first chance I have had to get to the blog.
Also--Happy Anniversary Seth and Julie. You guys may not remember your wedding day--but I remember having Max's birthday, with gifts and a cake, in a motel room near Downey, after the ceremony and before the reception. He was a little bit miffed that he had to share HIS day with you guys!
I also remember that Tony took all the kids (well, Liz and Em and Kayla and Max) and drove around San Diego during the wedding ceremony--then he proceeded to get lost--with 4 kids in the car! But he did find the temple again, in time to see you guys come out and have pictures with you.
Hope you all had a good day!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment