8 is Great Tag
This will be pretty lame because I don't think I can come up with 8 of anything, especially 8 people to tag!!
8 TV shows I love to watch
1. CSI
2. Cold Case Files
8 things that happened to me yesterday
1. Got ready for work early so stopped at Wal-Mart at 6 am for after Halloween sale
2. Got very sad that someone who was in my ward many years ago was in our lock-up room with drug, alcohol, and mental illness issues. Has grown kids and grandkids.
8 favorite places to eat
1. A little bar/grill in Wittier, Alaska. Had the best ever, freshest (just a few hours out of the water) fish and chips. Worth another trip to Alaska for!!
2. Jackson Lake Lodge, Grand Teton National Park, for Chocolate Pate!
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving with Seth and Julie and kids and Sarah and Jonathon and kids
2. Winter in Yellowstone--snow coach in, ride snow machines, etc. (in January)
3. Planning more trips to see kids and grandkids
8 things on my wish list
1. Be closer to kids and grandkids--or have them closer to US!!
8 people I tag
No one but you guys read this!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your funny.
Post a Comment