Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's been quite a while since I posted so thought I would catch up a bit. We moved into the house last week. Family and new ward members came to help. Aspen and her friend Amy (Sarah's best friend's daughter) did a day care at grandma-grandma's so the adults could work. Thanks girls!! I didn't take any pictures though so here are just a few random ones.

This and the one of the back of a sofa are our basement--there are two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a family room and the beginnings of a small kitchen. The bathtub?? That's my great soaker tub in the master bath. Liz is going to sneak in some time when we are gone just to try it out!
Then on Monday ( MLK day so no school) we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a blast, especially in the river--

It's going to be fun being closer to family!!

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

The house is looking good. How fun to have a brand new place. Is it weird to leave WY after all these years? I am sure you won't miss it much with all those grandbabies close by.

Julie L said...

I'm guessing the kids are all thoroughly enjoying having you closer to home, too. Looks like a great time at the museum! I'm embarrassed I haven't made it over to see your place, yet. Are you taking appointments or are drop ins with plates of cookies welcome?