Saturday, August 4, 2012
Tomorrow will be a great day!! After church we are heading up to Browne Lake in the Uinta Mountains. Seth and his family will be meeting us. We already have Seth's fishing poles, and we are going to fish and play and camp and cook with them until Thursday, when they leave to head back home. This time, they will do it in at least 3 days, instead of the 19 hour marathon they did coming out. Hoping to remember to take more pictures. And we finally looked at some of the pictures we took at the reunion--so hoping to get some of those posted too. I would just like to remind a few of my daughters (OK, all of them) that I am really missing them blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are on our way and we will see you soon if we can get our girls to quit puking. They have never been carsick before but these winding roads are brutal. We are coming though, puke and all.
oh, that sounds like such a fun week for you. I miss fishing with the kids. I miss fishing. We HAVE to get this house finished so we can start living again!!!!!!!
Post a Comment