
I am having trouble AGAIN figuring out the blog--so you'll just have to bear with me. Sarah and kids were here for a few days, and when they got a bit antsy Sunday afternoon she took them out with some paints and had them painting rocks. I suggested some stepping stones we have in our front yard. Each kid (including the baby--look for footprints) did a stone for us. They are our newest treasures!

1 comment:
We are not feeling left out or anything with all these grandkid posts. It has been a funny Summer because we haven't had any family here or gone to visit anyone BUT I have a few people coming soon and we get our turn with Grandma Ann And Grandpa Tony in October! And out English cousins! We can't wait and I am happy to see you having good times with the rest of the gang.
Post a Comment