What a fun and busy July! It started out with our Girls' Weekend--4 days of fun with Grandma-Grandma (Loveridge), Grandma (me) and all five girls with all their girls--Sarah, Aspen, Olive, Helen, Kayla, Rachel, Julie, Alyssa, Chloe, Liz, E., Em and Maya. And at Lava, we were all there except G-G, G-pa-G-pa, Brody and Branch. Hectic, chaotic, and so worth it!
Enjoy the pics! Twice! Cause now I can't figure out how to delete one of them!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOVE IT! This July has been awesome. Let's do it again next July. :)(I do believe I should get a prize for being the first to comment.)
Itwas SO awesome! Miss everyone of you guys!
Fun times! I need to get the GW pics. I got the Lava ones in an e-mail but after I viewed them once it wouldn't let me view them again without an account? And I never got the GW ones...did you e-mail them? I should have had my camera out...oops!
I want to do this with my crew! Year after year it just sounds like such a fun opportunity! And it was so super fun, double the pictures has to be fitting! You have got yourself one very awesome family for sure!
Post a Comment