The calendar says it's almost May. Isn't April supposed to bring showers?? I thought that referred to rain showers. but this is what it looked like this morning when I went to work. I am now sitting at the computer at home, listening to thunder. Oh well, the weather in Wyoming is always a surprise!!We are officially land barons--or slum lords. We have had an offer accepted on a condo in American Fork. It is still under construction and should be finished by the end of May. Then we hope we can find someone to rent it.

3 comments:
Yea! You got one! Is this the one you sent the link to or a different one? Congratulations on your second home. Though, maybe you should consider a third out here. It was almost 90 today.
I am glad we are not the only State that doesn't know the meaning of Spring.
Congrats on the new place. Send pictures!
YOu saw our pics from April 16th..what's with the snow? I have to say today is gorgeous tho!
Post a Comment