We would love to come visit you up there. I am kind of bummed out that we won't be heading there this summer.
As for pictures, I have never liked loading them to blogger. I load them to photobucket. Then I can make the pictures bigger (I think they have an XL option on blogger now too though) and on blogger you eventually run out of room and have to pay for more photo storage and since I post lots of pictures it is easier for me to do it elsewhere and it just takes one click to transport them from photobucket to the blog...no time waiting for blogger to load a few at a time.
2 comments:
Seriously thinking of working there? Is it in the genes? Brent keeps talking about doing that, too. And yes, we would come visit you.
Tonya's up there right now. Getting a big dose of spring-time snow storms.
We would love to come visit you up there. I am kind of bummed out that we won't be heading there this summer.
As for pictures, I have never liked loading them to blogger. I load them to photobucket. Then I can make the pictures bigger (I think they have an XL option on blogger now too though) and on blogger you eventually run out of room and have to pay for more photo storage and since I post lots of pictures it is easier for me to do it elsewhere and it just takes one click to transport them from photobucket to the blog...no time waiting for blogger to load a few at a time.
Post a Comment