I guess not enough of you have been doing the storm dance for us. The forecast in Oregon for the next few days is for rain. Maybe Saturday will be only partly cloudy, but pretty much rain for the rest of the time. Good thing we bought good rain gear (pants, jackets) when we went to Alaska and never even took them out of the package. That plus our waterproof hikers and we should be good!
I SO enjoy reading the posts from family--and extended family too! (Thanks Julie L. and McKenzie and Tonya!!). I don't get to see you guys much, and being able to "see" you and the kids on the blogs means so much to me. I usually come home from work, change out of my work clothes and into jeans and T-shirts, then hit the computer to read about you all.
We have been so blessed. And last Sunday in church, when Tony joined the rest of the guys bearing their testimonies (the only sisters who braved the testosterone storm at the podium were the bishop's wife and a YW) made me realize just how fortunate we are. We have jobs. We own a home. We have plenty to eat. We are able to plan little getaways. We have wonderful families. We have the gospel and the priesthood. We have temples. We live in a free country. So many blessings!!
Now if we could just get more of you back to your blogs!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wait, I thought you wanted storm! Our rain dances have been successful, right? Hope your Oregon trip is wonderful. Looking forward to the photos!
OK FINE! I know I need to get back into blogging...
Thanks for putting a guilt trip on Emily for me. Whenever I take even a week off she reminds me that we live far away and blogging is the only way she can stay connected with us. Shouldn't that work both ways Emily?
And I agree with Julie too? Isn't lots of rain a storm? I guess you should have gien us a more specific storm dance.
Post a Comment