I wait all year for this and we are usually gone when it happens. With the late spring this year, I finally can fill my home with lilac blooms and the heavenly scent they bring!
beautiful! We still have two bushes we brought over from Grandma Smith's home when we first built our place. But Brent murdered them several years ago and this is the first year we've had blossoms since. But they were dinky. I hate to dig up the bushes and replace them, but they've got to do better than that!
By the way, wish we could have stayed yesterday and visited. You have adorable grandchildren! Glad we got to at least be there for the blessing.
1 comment:
beautiful! We still have two bushes we brought over from Grandma Smith's home when we first built our place. But Brent murdered them several years ago and this is the first year we've had blossoms since. But they were dinky. I hate to dig up the bushes and replace them, but they've got to do better than that!
By the way, wish we could have stayed yesterday and visited. You have adorable grandchildren! Glad we got to at least be there for the blessing.
Post a Comment