Sunday, March 6, 2011
Still snow in Wyoming
Aspen posted a video of snow in Tennessee so thought I'd show her Wyoming. Yep, that's our outdoor Cristmas tree. Frozen to the ground. Still. We got some of the house lights off but still so much snow we haven't got the rest down. Hoping to have the Christmas lights off before the 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I always falsely think that on March 1st the weather is going to improve, and then remember that March for us folks in some of the W states, is like everybody else's February, or worse. What's silly is that this year they scheduled our Spring break for the 11-21st of March...while it's still Winter. UGH!
Julie's comments about the W states make me laugh. Just remind me to never move to a state that begins with that letter. I think Utah is bad enough, but the bottom line is we all find something about our weather to complain about, I guess. Hopefully things will start to thaw soon for you. Maybe not this week, but soon.
Post a Comment