Sunday, March 28, 2010

Walt Disney World--again


Seems it was just a couple months ago that I was heading to Disney World. Well--deja vu! I am heading back in a week and a half. I am going to a conference with my boss--a pediatric medicine conference. We were going to go to the Society of Trauma Nurses conference in Orlando, but found this one. It's at Disney World--the other was downtown Orlando. The classes run from 7 am-1 pm, and they have half-day tickets to the parks. The other ran from 8am-5pm. With the parks closing at 8 pm, didn't leave any time for the parks. So--this was a no-brainer. And the best part of all?? Sarah got $39 airfare out of Knoxville and into Orlando--so she's coming down--just a short visit, 2 nights and one full day--but it will be soooo fun!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Jealous!! But happy for you guys! Have fun!!

Julie L said...

Sounds so fun! I've ordered good weather for you, but my track record with that hasn't been the best. You may want to put in your own order. You're ever so much better at that than me.

Sarah E. said...

Horray for good airfare! Although they will probably charge me $1.50 to use the bathroom and $12.75 for the pressurized air! (I already paid $10something to sit down!)

So when was the last time I had a mommy daughter date? I can't even remember!

Cristy said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I like the way you think... which conference can I go to that will maximize my time at Disney World? My kind of thinking! Moms and daughters can get into all sorts of trouble together... so be good! ;) Love you both!

Cristy said...

Oh, and day-late Happy Birthday wishes are in order... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Love you!