Sunday, December 27, 2009

Seth and Julie

HOORAY!! nitecruzr (whoever that is) answered my question about posting photos on my blog. I wasn't getting the pics, just strings of numbers and letters. WOW!! All I had to do was click "compose" instead of "edit Html" at the top!
And--since Julie wouldn't post this pic of the happy couple at Disneyland just before the wedding, I will. Hope all will look at it and enjoy it as much as I did.
I will post more of my Cedar City Christmas pics as soon as I get a chance.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I post pictures under edit html all the time and it works? Weird!

Anyhow, I didn't post that picture because I don't like it, but you may do as you like on your blog.

Julie L said...

Julie, I'm not sure why you don't like it, but I think it's a magical picture! I really like it. I also post under HTML all the time, because I can move the pictures around more easily there. Weird that it wasn't working for you, Ann.