Last weekend we went to the Tetons--spent 4 days hiking, rowing, relaxing. It was wonderful--but the trailer sure seemed empty after having it filled with grandkids all summer.
The bottom picture is taken from Inspiration Point, overlooking Jenny Lake, and the top picture is of the trail along Cascade Canyon--our favorite hike in the Tetons. It's rough getting to the top, but well worth it!
Julie's doing her Top Ten Tuesday--"list your 10 top favorite fast food places"--
My list may be short, cause I am not a big fan of fast food but here goes--
1. Arctic Circle--The Ranch Burger, home of fry sauce
'Guess that rounds out my top 10--even though it's just one. I do like some of the menu items at McD's, Wendy's, Burger King, etc...but I would really rather not eat there often.
Guess I am really lame!

1 comment:
Yay! for Arctic Circle. I'm there with you on that. Those are beautiful pictures of some really beautiful country. We haven't gone to the mountains this year - no camping, no Yellowstone, not even Tibble Fork, and I confess I'm really getting homesick for them!
Post a Comment