Thursday, June 26, 2008
Welcome to our lives!
This may be a surprise to all of you, especially Tony, but I did this all by myself. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I did!! Tony's the computer guy, I'm the one who bats her big browns and asks for help. Doing the ward bulletin and shopping online are about the extent of my computer skills. But welcome all--we think we live boring lives, but each day reminds us how rich the lives we live are. We have 7 wonderful children and 15 (at last count!) grandchildren. Our dream would be to spend our lives close to our kids and grandkids, so if you're one of our kids and are reading this, then move on back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Momma! Nice work! I was actually going to set one up for you but you did it yourself My mom is growing up so fast!
Would you like to be able to have more authors (like your children) have the ability to write on your blog and post pictures? I can help you set that up if you would like. Let me know
Welcome to the bandwagon! I'm glad that you started one too! (But take up Em's advice for help, I don't have any!)
Post a Comment